- The diameter
- The depth
- The equation between diameter and depth
- The stretch and scarring within the damage
- The position on the panel
- The availability of access to the back of the dent
- The make and model of the car
- The material used to form the body panels
- The colour of the paint
- The age and originality of the paint
- How it was caused
- The outside temperature on the day the damage occurred and the day it’s repaired.
We love a challenge and regularly repair dents that lesser companies have deemed irreparable!
Non Complex – Dings And DentsTypical causes: Car doors, supermarket trolleys etc.FROM £75 + VAT
Slightly Complex – CreasesTypical causes: Push bikes, wheelie bins etc.FROM £100 + VAT
Complex – Heavy, Deep, Stretched and InaccessibleTypical causes: Vandal damage, hail damage, impact damage.We deal with these kind of dents on a daily basis; send us your pictures.FROM £POA + VAT